Friday, April 9, 2010

Girls Ride Scooters, too!

I love scooters.

You will quickly understand this if you tune in to this blog for any length of time.

I own 3. Two are from a company called Flyscooters and my newest is from QLINK. All are 150cc (about 60mph and 95mpg) and get me around town with ease and with
much fun.



This is me on my QLINK, called a Pegasus.

Pegasus is 150cc, watercooled, 12hp. That's perfect for pulling the hills in the Denver Metro area. I live near the foothills and the hills here are 5-7% grade and the smaller 50cc scoots don't pull these very well. They can, but you might be walking up some of the hills.

This space in the WWW will by my place to tell you about my thoughts of the scooter world. I will test ride scoots and give you a girl's opinion. i'll check out new helmets, add ons, jackets, etc and let you know what I think. Stay tuned, I think it will fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment